The Danish Immigration Service has extended its expected processing times for applications submitted until September 2022.
The reason for the extended application processing times is due to the prioritization of the many applications submitted under the Special Act on residence permits for displaced persons from Ukraine
Delays will affect many applications, including those for:
- Extension of a visa (6 months, up from 14 days);
- Residence on the grounds of family reunion (9 months, up from 7 months)
- Permanent residence permit (13 months, up from 10 months);
- Residence card (5-6 months, up from 3 months).
- Effective 1 July 2022, the EUY has extended the EU Digital COVID Certificate system by a year, to 30 June 2023.
- Effective 1 July 2022, the EU recognizes the equivalence of COVID-19 certificates issued by Bahrain, Ecuador, Kosovo, Madagascar and South Korea.
- These countries are now connected to the EU system and their COVID-19 certificates will be accepted in the EU under the same conditions as the EU Digital COVID Certificate (EUDCC).
- These countries have also agreed to accept the EUDCC for travel from the EU to their countries.
- So far, the following non-EU countries are participating in the EU Digital COVID Certificate system: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Bahrain, Benin, Cabo Verde, Colombia, Ecuador, El Salvador, Faroe Islands, Georgia, Iceland, Indonesia, Israel, Jordan, Kosovo, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Madagascar, Malaysia, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Morocco, New Zealand, North Macedonia, Norway, Panama, San Marino, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, South Korea, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, Vietnam and the Vatican.
- Effective 14 June 2022:
- Foreign citizens, irrespective of nationality, can enter Russia by air and sea without having to be registered with the entry lists of the Federal Security Service and the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
- Inbound travellers are still required to present a negative result of a PCR test carried out no more than 48 hours before entry.
- All restrictions on submission of documents for invitation letters, visas and work permits have been lifted.